Well, well, well.
This is the first time something like this has happened to me, where I bothered to do something and someone already did it (way before me and with WAY more people caring). The other time was when I wanted to make a shityourstepdadsays twitter and it was all gonna be stuff that was really positive vibes like “Hey, look. I’m not saying I know how you feel, but I do know an album by a certain garage rock trio that might help you get things in perspective.” And then I looked and there were twelve already registered that were really creeppy which is how you spell it when its both creepy and crappy.
I guess I’ll just keep doing it because my literal captions seem to be, on the whole, more literal than TMYO’s captions, and maybe it can be a sad pathetic contest that only I care about (so it will probably be in the winter olympics soon).
- Jim: kesha is the one thing that stumps google. it says "did you mean ke$ha?"
- me: ahahahaha. so pretentious, google!
- Jim: google is getting a little big for its britches lately
- me: that's totally what businessweek said. "Google, unlike it's competitors, has not invested in the britches to accommodate it's growth."
- Jim: haha. they really need to dump some $$ into britches infrastructure. "unlike its competitors, Ask Jeeves, which happens to have both casual and dress britches"
- me: this type of multi-lateral britch investment, while outweighing the meager britches of companies like google, can do a lot to offset britch expansion costs when necessary.
- I'm gonna post this on my tumblr
- I also just didn't want this joke to die before someone typed "britch"
- Jim: A rep from Google responded "We do plan to invest next quarter a significant amount into our britch infrastructure, under our "Britches get stitches" program"
Cat related post of the day. Just won a staring contest with Sparkles. It’s not really fair cuz I guess she doesn’t know it was a contest but sometimes it seems like she does.
I just watched the last episode of Veronica Mars last night. So, what’s been going on with you, rest of the world? Do we have a new congress/ theme song/ restaurant/ cat video or what?
I seriously don’t know what to do with myself. I want to adopt a youth so I can re-watch it with her. Anyway, the comments on this AV Club post restore my faith in comments.